Thursday, February 12, 2009

Somethin' Springy

So I went and bought the boys Easter outfits today. I figured that the closer I got to Easter the less motivated I was going to be to leave the house so I'd better just get it done. I love new Easter outfits, aside from the actual reason we celebrate Easter, I think they are the best part of this holiday! Here's what I got for Noah:
I really like the bright colors because Noah is a bright color kind of kid. It fits with his personality. These colors also make me wish spring were already here. My absolute favorite though is these hats!!! I know they can't wear them to church or anything, but I really couldn't resist!!
And now for Clayton. I have known for a while now that I wanted him to wear pink. I used to fight the whole 'pink on guys' thing, but I'm over it now and I actually really like it. So I saw this pink tie and knew that I wanted to plan his outfit around it. I found a cute vest that I LOVE and some great black pants - which is a first for Clayton, he's never had black dress pants before, only navy and khaki. My only issue now is which shirt does he wear under the vest? I like both shirts for different reasons and I think they both work, I just can't decide which one works better. So you tell me, what shirt should Clayton wear?
Pink and white striped shirt
Black and white checked shirt
Here's a few close-ups so you can see better what the shirts look like:

And, of course Clayton in his hat (his hat is black so it's not as easy to see as Noah's, but trust me, just as cute)!
I had to throw this one in - there's a mirror behind me and he is TOTALLY checking himself out!!!
So now I ask you, which shirt do you think I should have Clayton wear on Easter Sunday? As I said, I like them both so I really can't decide. I think I have one that I am leaning toward, but it's too close for me to call right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Airs: Here is the beef: the HATS are awesome.

I don't think Justin could handle the boys in pink shirts...it might question his manhood...

However, I like the pink! :D

Kerstin said...

Cute outfits! I like the pink shirt better, for two reasons.
1) I like the stripes with the argyle better then I like the checks with the argyle.
2)I think that the pink shirt contrasts better with the black pants(and black hat)
He will look stinkin cute no matter which shirt you choose!
P.S. Now I feel the need to go out and get my kids easter clothes.

Ellsworth Family said...

I would have him wear the pink shirt, but Justin would flip, so you will probably end up going for the black check one, which is also cute.

Okay, now what the heck (imagine me saying another word, but I dont want mom to get mad at me for using it)is up with those hats!!! Talk about homo!! In other words lose the hats, and the outfits will be cute (no matter which shirt you choose)!